farmIQ is the training arm of Origin, and an innovative provider of agricultural training in the UK.
To support access to updated industry knowledge and changes in best practice, we believe it is critical to enable knowledge transfer through varying methods of delivery. We also believe that by sharing knowledge, everyone in the animal health industry can benefit from being part of a well-informed group working together towards the same twin goals of optimum animal health and healthy profits. Continual professional development of the farm team is crucial to anyone wanting to get the best from their livestock business. But it can be difficult to fit in and expensive too. Within farmIQ we have developed our training to meet the needs of how each individual learns best, to help farmers and vets extend their knowledge and skills cost-effectively, and time-efficiently. farmIQ offers practical, online and peer group learning opportunities in a range of courses for dairy, beef, sheep and smallholder enterprises. We also have the resource and expertise to offer bespoke training for your farm.
farmIQ key features:
- eLearning training programmes available online 24/7
- All training programmes compiled by industry leaders and regularly reviewed
- Training offered to all levels and all skills
- DairyPro and Lantra approved courses available.
- Opportunities for discussion with peers and key opinion leaders
- Training and events calendar user can cherry pick to suit individual requirements
So whether a student at agricultural college, a smallholder or a commercial livestock unit, farmIQ has various solutions to meet your learning needs.